____ Xuan ♥






Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lesson 3 - CUT OUT

Create two DIFFEERENT artworks (A4) using paper cutout and collage techniques. It can be in any color you wish. One artwork should represent BALANCE AND SYMMETRY while another artwork should represent DOMINANCE, SPACE AND WEIGHT.

My theme of this assignment is BRANCH.

Here's my first artwork represent BALANCE AND SYMMETRY

What is this looks like actually? Huh? I also have no idea. My idea just come out in my mind and I did.
Brain? Pompom? Spider? hmmmm..... O.O


Here's my second artwork represent DOMINANCE, SPACE AND WEIGHT



After TUTORIAL, Miss Lisa asked me to place my second artwork onto A3 size black mounting board and gave me a challenge. I accepted her challenge -- CUT OUT THE ORANGE, GREEN AND INDIGO COLOR OF THE RAINBOW to make it more nicer.




MY RAINBOW DONE! ^^


But then i felt like my artwork was too simple and empty, so i added some flowers to make the artwork more colorful and nicer.
After stick my paper cutout onto A3 size mounting board,

HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT.



~ THE END ~




No comments:

Post a Comment